Friday, April 27, 2012

Overheard in Web: Nice butt!

Scene: 4 girls eating lunch around the conference table, talking about random stuff.

JF randomly stares in a direction then quickly shakes herself, as if pulling herself out of a stupor
JF: Woah
The other 3 girls look at her with curiosity.
JF: I just realized I saw way more of May's ass than I wanted to.
All the girls turn to look at May who is standing a few feet away talking to Maria.
Kyle: What do you mean? Her ass looks nice in that dress!
JF: Yeah it does. It's just I was staring into space and then realized I started checking out her butt because her dress clings to it.
All admire May's butt.
Dore: Her curves do look nice in that dress.
May turns to see all the girls staring at her.
May: What?
Kyle: Your ass looks nice today!
May: What??
May turns around and quickly covers her butt with her hands, laughing as she scoots away. The girls continue to talk about how the dress clings very nicely to her curves.

No comments:

Post a Comment